“ I am deeply saddened by the sudden unexpected untimely demise of Ms.Anitha Srinivasan. She was a very friendly, affectionate person with full of zeal and enthusiasm. I recall the support and cooperation she gave for our training programme conducted at RBI, Chandigarh. At a short notice, she handled a session on HR combined with a Quiz which is still Green in my mind. In fact, that was my first programme as the Faculty of CAB that too at an outstation. In the end of the program, she presented me a photo frame taken at the inaugural session with the RD-RBI, CGM-NABARD, Anitha, R R Kulkarni, CAB-Faculty and myself, which I kept it for display in my house. She also shared her memoirs of outreach programme conducted in a village in Himachal Pradesh in one of the coldest winters. Seeing her talent in teaching, I suggested her to join CAB as Faculty but she joined the heavenly abode. I pray to almighty for her peaceful soul”.
- L.M.Ganesan, AGM/MOF, CAB, Pune
No comments:
Post a Comment