K.Ravindran - Ravi as he was fondly called by his friends, was a thorough gentleman,a gem of a person. He was there in CPC when I joined the bank and we were in touch till his retirement. It is so shocking and really difficult to believe that he is no more. May his soul rest in peace and God grants courage to his wife and daughter to bear his loss.
S.R.Chawla
I am deeply shocked hearing the news of sad and sudden demise of Shri K Ravindran. I had the privilege to work under him in Mumbai. I had never seen him getting annoyed or shout at anybody even when he was hurt by the behaviour of the person on the other end. I learnt many things from him. He used to enjoy the most tedious items of work given to him without ever complaining or grumbling about them. This is a great human loss. May his kind soul rest in eternal peace.
Harish
No comments:
Post a Comment