Monday, March 5, 2012

VITALINFO - Let's come forward......




Friends,


“Mangesh Tarambale is doing yeoman service to the banking fraternity by bringing out the VITALINFO daily. I see that he works on it from the moment the press  releases appear on the net which is as early as 2 or 3 AM. He is doing this singlehandedly for last 15 months and I was thinking that any human effort needs a respite sometime. He may need to take leave, travel for any family event and may not be able to do this on those days and we, who have become addicted to this source of information, will be left bereft till he returns !!  I know that on the day of his promotion interview he finished as early as 3 in the morning and then travelled to Mumbai and appeared for the interview.

Can we think of some way we could help him by taking on some of the responsibility so that the service continues uninterrupted and Mangesh also gets a little respite when he so much deserves/needs it?  There are among us a few nightbirds whose sleeping pattern allows time to surf the net in the early hours and who can surf some of the news sites. Collective effort is usually successful as it benefits such a large community. Can I look forward to some suggestions or volunteers for this?”   
kamalarajan@rbi.org.in

No comments: